[rudder-users] Community End-of-life for Rudder 6.* - 27th April 2022

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at rudder.io
Fri Jan 28 11:06:57 CET 2022

Dear Rudder users,

Let me remind you that the end-of-life of the Rudder 6.* branch is
coming up soon.

Since Rudder 7.0.0 release, in January 2022
<http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2020-June/000329.html>,
and following our versioning policy, Rudder 6.* will reach community EOL
on *27th April 2022*.

Until then, we will still provide bug fixes and new releases for the
latest version (6.2) of this branch, but we recommend to upgrade to
Rudder 7.0 any Rudder installations still on 6.*.

However, users with a subscription will have access to a longer
maintenance period, extended to six/nine months, depending on their
subscription level, that is until the 27th July 2022 or the 27th October
2022

Upgrade documentation are available here:
https://docs.rudder.io/reference/7.0/installation/upgrade/notes.html

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods
on:https://docs.rudder.io/reference/7.0/installation/versions.html#_rudder_life_cycle

Best Regards,
--

<http://www.rudder.io/> 	Vincent Membré