[rudder-users] [Release] Rudder 7.0.0 is out!

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at rudder.io
Thu Jan 27 11:37:29 CET 2022

Dear Rudder community,

We are very proud to announce that we have just released a new version:
Rudder 7.0.0.

Rudder 7.0 new major features includes:

  * A new specific language for Rudder
    (DSL)https://docs.rudder.io/language/7.0/
    <https://docs.rudder.io/language/7.0/>
  * Graphic revamp of the interface to fit our new graphic charter
  * Custom reporting through the technique editor
  * Blocks to group methods and choose reporting
  * Possibility to ignore some reports
  * The possibility to customize the ports used for Rudder
  * The possibility to store hidden secrets (e.g. passwords) via a plugin.
  * Syslog protocol removal, Now only https between Nodes and Server

This version of Rudder is a final release. We have tested it thoroughly
and believe it to be free of any major bugs.

More details about the new features and installation/upgrade procedures
can be found in the changelog:

https://docs.rudder.io/changelogs/7.0/index.html

We look forward to your feedback on:
https://twitter.com/rudderio