[rudder-users] Inventory modules

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Mon Mar 17 10:30:06 CET 2014

Hi Chris,

For you specific use case about network, you can create group based on
network interface (we use inventory information returned by Fusion
Inventory, hence we are not suffering from the CFEngine bug you list).

On the more general use case, you can create groups based on environment
variables within Rudder. So you could have environnement variables
defined ad hoc for your needs, and use them to create groups

does it help ?
Nicolas