[rudder-users] Inventory modules

Chris lists at deksai.com
Sun Mar 16 23:41:12 CET 2014

I'm a bit stuck trying to see if I can migrate our current cfengine
classes to rudder.  Right now with cfengine, I can define classes based
on arbitrary commands.  For instance, because of
https://cfengine.com/dev/issues/3420, I have to use a module to define
classes based on network location.  This is quite useful.  While I know
rudder will let you run a command to set variables, I'm not exactly sure
how I would use this to define classes.  Is there any way to make a
dynamic group based on the output of a command?