[rudder-users] Rudder 2.8.0~rc1 available

Matthieu CERDA matthieu.cerda at normation.com
Fri Oct 25 22:27:38 CEST 2013

Hi there,

We are proud to announce the availability of a new version of Rudder:
2.8.0~rc1.

The ChangeLog is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog28

This software is in "release candidate" status and contains multiple bug
fixes on the new features introduced in the first public beta version
(2.8.0~beta1). If no major bugs are found, a "final" release of 2.8.0
will be released by the end of October.

We have tested this version and believe it to be free of any critical
bugs, however, the use on production systems is not encouraged at this
time and is at your own risk. We do encourage testing, and welcome all
and any feedback!

As always, check out
http://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/ for download links.

We are impatient to hear your feedback, be it comments on this list,
questions on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RudderProject), bug reports or
feature requests (or of course GitHub pull requests).

Have a good day!
*Matthieu CERDA*
/System / Network Engineer/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87, Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Phone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 01