[rudder-users] How do I compile rudder compoments

Francois Armand francois.armand at normation.com
Thu Nov 28 11:01:01 CET 2013

On 27/11/2013 21:58, Joachim.Setzer at t-systems.com wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have downloaded the current sources from Github, but compilation
> fails at all modules
>

> C:\Download\cfEngine\rudder\ldap-inventory-master\inventory-fusion>mvn
> clean build
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project
> com.normation.inventory:inventory-fusion:2.10.0~alpha1-SNA
> PSHOT
> (C:\Download\cfEngine\rudder\ldap-inventory-master\inventory-fusion\pom.xml)
> has 1 error
> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for
> com.normation.inventory:inventory-parent:2.10.0~alpha1-SNAPSHOT:
> Failure to find com.normation:parent-pom:pom:2.10.0~alpha1-
> [....]
>
> àWhat goes wrong ?
> àDid I make a mistake ?
> àcan you help me, please ?

I believe that we have a problem with our maven repository (not publicy
available?). So I think that you need to build all the projects
ldap-inventory depends upon (parent-pom, rudder-commons, scala-ldap).

I will look at the problem and try to find a way to have the SNAPSHOT
repos available.

Cheers,

*François ARMAND*
/Directeur de la R&D/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 83 62 99 23
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 63 37 60 55