[rudder-users] How do I compile rudder compoments

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Thu Nov 28 10:57:33 CET 2013

Hello,

rudder artifacts are not available (I think there is an issue in the
bugtracker for that ... but I can't find it! Sorry), so you have to
build all subprojects by yourself in order to build those you need.

You have to build project in that order :

  * rudder-parent-pom
  * rudder-commons
  * scala-ldap
  * cf-clerk
  * ldap-inventory
  * rudder
  * rudder-plugin-helloworld

I see that your a building project on master branch, which we use for
future development, you should checkout to a released branch instead
(branches/rudder/*x.y* I recommend branches/rudder/2.8)

I just created a script that will clone repository and build them using
maven:
https://github.com/Normation/rudder-tools/blob/master/scripts/rudder-dev/rudder-build

To use it:

  * go into your workspace directory