[rudder-users] Relay Function Test

Mikaël Mantel Mikael.Mantel at videomuseum.fr
Fri Nov 29 17:00:19 CET 2013

Hi,

I try the relay function, but it does not work.

I have a server, a router (with the agent) and a node.

The server and node are on different networks and communicate via the
router.

In the absence of filtering on the router, the ICMP packets between the
node and the server works.

I added a filter to block the packet forwarding on the router and use it
as a relay.

But apache does not start with the virtualhost give in the documentation:

"Order" DAV "valid, perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
Action 'configtest' failed. "
(Control DAV Line 12)

Can you enlighten me?