[rudder-users] content file enforced

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Mon Jun 11 20:00:37 CEST 2012

On 11/06/12 16:55, Nicolas Charles wrote:
> Ha, so this is the culprit.
> You should not have an error when using template 2.1; but you can not
> use *as the same time* on the *same* node two different version of the
> same template (this is something we are working on).
>
> A ticket has been opened for your issue (
> http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/2564 ), and a correction
> has been submited.
>
> Please tell if it does solve your problem

Michael,

Please note the procedure to upgrade the policy template library:
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.3/rudder-doc.html#_policy_template_upgrade

I recommend downloading a nightly version of the rudder-policy-templates
packages tomorrow (so that it includes Nicolas' fix from today),
available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/apt-2.3-nightly/pool/main/r/rudder-policy-templates/

Let us know if you have any issues.

Regards,