[rudder-users] content file enforced

Linder, Michael Michael.Linder at arcelormittal.com
Tue Jun 12 16:01:25 CEST 2012

Dear,

I tried what you told but it seems to raise some errors onto web interface when rules are generated. See below what I tried:
	- update only the package rudder-policy-templates ( I followed your How-to ):  it does not working.
	- full update rudder ( rudder-server-root ), with aptitude safe-upgrade rudder-server-root using the nightly mirror:
		- return an error concerning rudder-cfengine-community while installation
	 - install the stable version 2.3.6 and update the package rudder-policy-templates package and it raise an error when rules are generated.

Best regards,
Michael LINDER.