[rudder-users] content file enforced

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Mon Jun 11 16:55:11 CEST 2012

Ha, so this is the culprit.
You should not have an error when using template 2.1; but you can not
use *as the same time* on the *same* node two different version of the
same template (this is something we are working on).

A ticket has been opened for your issue (
http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/2564 ), and a correction
has been submited.

Please tell if it does solve your problem

Best regards

Nicolas CHARLES