Scala actors are deprecated in scala 2.11 and removed in 2.12: update inventory-endpoint
They are removed and not replaced, see: http://docs.scala-lang.org/overviews/core/actors-migration-guide.html
And we use it :/ But just in one place, for inventory endpoint.
We need to use something else. Akka is a leviathan, we just want to have a MONOTHREADED async processing queue for inventories => monix should be ok.
It's critical to be able to migrate to scala 2.12.
#1 Updated by François ARMAND 10 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ldap-inventory/pull/101
#3 Updated by François ARMAND 10 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ldap-inventory|3a4ffe5ed68062c28feee0193b50b484e78e6367.