Download Shared from node and to nodes fail because /var/rudder/share-files is non existent (on centos)
Target version (plugin):
On a Centos6, folder /var/rudder/shared-files does not exist, so the files cannot be put nor get
#1 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 1 year ago
creating the folder is not enough:
192.168.41.6 - - [27/Jan/2017:13:31:35 +0000] "HEAD /rudder/relay-api/shared-files/3a23fbba-ee86-46a1-b30a-5d74ef12aeba/f118f008-0d70-4ac1-b7e9-ec3ef7a4113e/pouet?hash=0f343cc15c5a364f413912ad4588da403181627a31db80d72e82d4f660e773e86d7ba9f486e3d6254861bc898a830861d70629bef06ea888346f5082750607e9 HTTP/1.1" 405 - "-" "curl/7.19.7 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/3.21 Basic ECC zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.4.2"
#3 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1239
#5 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|f39466ce44c2dcc010c2620d75d3c13f1685cbdf.