[rudder-users] Rudder inventory does not appear in Rundeck

StanC scruise56 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:14:36 CET 2016

Correction: I will post also on the Rundeck list.

-----Original Message-----From: StanC <scruise56 at gmail.com>
To: rudder-users at lists.rudder-project.org
<rudder-users at lists.rudder-project.org>
Subject: Rudder inventory does not appear in Rundeck
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 13:11:28 -0700

Per previous posts, I was able to install the Rundeck-Rudder Plugin .jar
successfully. When starting a new Project, I am able to select a new
Resource Model Source, Rudder Resources, and fill in the fields. This
appears in the project.properties files, an example of which is attached
to this email.

On the Rudder side, I created an API account, got the token, and used
this exact token in the above generated project.properties file.
(starred out for security reasons here).

But, the Rudder inventory does not appear over on the Rundeck side.

I also attach an excerpt of a rundeck.log which indicates some problem
with ssl certificate. I did try to determine how to perhaps modify the
ssl cert on the Rudder side, but it is out of my expertise and I started
to go in circles.

The ssl stuff may not be the root cause here, but I do see evidence when
surfing around that it is possibly the case.

I expect that this posting should be on the Rudder mailing list, so I
will do that now.