[rudder-users] ncf builder

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Mon Sep 29 11:12:32 CEST 2014

Hi Maxime,

If it states "unknown", it means the Web interface is receiving reports
it doesn't exepct (usually, more than one). You have the list of
unexpected reports displayed under the compliance percent, it will tell
you what it did receive that was not expected, and what it expected.
It should give you proper information for what is going wrong.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas CHARLES