[rudder-users] for information

Maxime Longuet m.longuet at itika.net
Sat Sep 27 23:54:10 CEST 2014

I'm test to make working fusion agent on rudder with my glpi deployment.

I'm change agent.cfg configuration and i'm adding glpi server is work. Just a problem, in perl environnement of rudder i've dont  IO::Socket::SSL then i must make no-ssl-check on agent.cfg of rudder.

# /opt/rudder/bin/perl -I /opt/rudder/lib/perl5 /opt/rudder/bin/fusioninventory-agent  --local=/tmp
[info] Inventory saved in /tmp/php54-dev-2014-03-27-11-59-02.ocs
[info] task WakeOnLan execution not requested
[info] task NetDiscovery execution not requested
[info] task NetInventory execution not requested
[fault] failed to load IO::Socket::SSL, unable to perform SSL certificate validation.
You can use 'no-ssl-check' option to disable it. at /opt/rudder/share/fusioninventory/lib/FusionInventory/Agent/HTTP/Client.pm line 142.

And, I've no inventory seeing on glpi... I'm working ont it... :(

Maxime LONGUET - ITIKA
Conseils et services informatiques
Standard : +33 (0)4 91 42 53 41
Ligne directe : 04 84 25 88 78