[rudder-users] Features

Francois francois.armand at normation.com
Mon Nov 10 10:36:02 CET 2014

On 09/11/2014 15:55, Maxime Longuet wrote:
> I'm very happy if i can create group who has composed of intersection of 2 Group.
>
> Explain :
>
> - A static group A with a list of Server
> - A static group B with another list of server
> - A dynamic group who check by example apache is installed.
>

> I'm want a group dynamic with server of group A who has apache installed. And a group dynamique with server of groupB who has apache installed.
>

> I'm really needs to organize rules on production.. If rudder developpers read this... :)

Hello Maxime,

Thanks for reporting that need.

It is something that we are aware of, and since 2.10, you can compose
groups as union of groups, and remove union of other groups, what allows
more flexibility but I understand that it is not what you are looking for.

Could you open a ticket for that, so that we are able to track the need
in the future?

Thanks,

--
Francois