[rudder-users] Features

Maxime Longuet m.longuet at itika.net
Sun Nov 9 15:55:46 CET 2014

I'm very happy if i can create group who has composed of intersection of 2 Group.

Explain :

- A static group A with a list of Server
- A static group B with another list of server
- A dynamic group who check by example apache is installed.

I'm want a group dynamic with server of group A who has apache installed. And a group dynamique with server of groupB who has apache installed.

I'm really needs to organize rules on production.. If rudder developpers read this... :)