[rudder-users] AUR package for Archlinux users

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Mon May 26 10:48:26 CEST 2014

Hello!

Some tests  needs a local database on the machine, they are designed to
be run on development platform:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/Development/SettingUpADevelopmentEnvironment#Create_and_populate_databases

You can skip tests from your build process by launching maven using that
option:

  -Dmaven.test.skip=true

Then you should not have any problem with it :)

Best Regards,

Vincent Membré