[rudder-users] Rudder 2.10 with Centos 5

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Thu May 15 11:47:48 CEST 2014

Hello Diogo,

The logs don't show anything bad (except maybe something about editing
the syslog-ng configuration)
Just a question: on these nodes, are there several cf-execd processes
running ? If so, you can just kill them, it should solve your issue.
If this is not the case, could you check you syslog config on these
systems ?

Regards
Nicolas

On 13/05/2014 15:23, diogo at diogoleal.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was using Rudder 2.6 and everything worked fine, but the requirement to use Rudder API came and so did the upgrade to version 2.10.
>
> But after the upgrade, all nodes with Centos 5 are not communicating directly with the Rudder Server.
>
> In "Node list" in column "Last Seen" is always displayed "Never" for that nodes with Centos 5.
>
> But when I run the command /var/rudder/community-cfengine/bin/cf-agent-KI get the contents of the attached file, apparently executed the rules
>

> Diogo Leal [estranho]
> http://diogoleal.com
> talk: estranho at jabber-br.org

Nicolas CHARLES