[rudder-users] Rudder 2.10 with Centos 5

diogo at diogoleal.com diogo at diogoleal.com
Tue May 13 15:23:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I was using Rudder 2.6 and everything worked fine, but the requirement to use Rudder API came and so did the upgrade to version 2.10.

But after the upgrade, all nodes with Centos 5 are not communicating directly with the Rudder Server.

In "Node list" in column "Last Seen" is always displayed "Never" for that nodes with Centos 5.

But when I run the command /var/rudder/community-cfengine/bin/cf-agent-KI get the contents of the attached file, apparently executed the rules

Diogo Leal [estranho]
http://diogoleal.com
talk: estranho at jabber-br.org