[rudder-users] cfengine version]

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Fri Jun 13 21:42:11 CEST 2014

Wow, I like such an enthusiastic response! :D

I don't know what your customizations are, so hard for me to answer
that. But in theory, you can do anything you did in CFEngine using
Rudder. You will have to migrate some of your promises to become
Directives in Rudder (using the pre-existing Techniques library), and if
you have anything very specific, you may have to build your own
Techniques (but there's an upcoming graphical Technique builder in
2.1... *teasing*).

Let us know on this list when you get going, and if you don't see how to
do something - we're happy to help!

Jonathan