[rudder-users] cfengine version]

apg apg at eecs.wsu.edu
Fri Jun 13 21:26:11 CEST 2014

GREAT!!! That's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear! Since Rudder was at 2.10, I
was concerned that the version of CFEngine that it was compatible with was
2.X.something. We are currently running cfengine-community-3.5.1-1.x86_64.
So, life is good! I should be able to use most (if not all) of our local
masterfiles customizations?

thanks again,

-al

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Clarke <jonathan> -----