[rudder-users] Rudder and android

nicolas schont nicolas.schont at ac-versailles.fr
Thu Apr 3 12:49:12 CEST 2014

hello

thanks for this answer.

i read rudder server manage android since rudder 2.4 an android agent
for rudder is under development
http://www.unixgarden.com/index.php/gnu-linux-magazine-hs/gestion-de-configuration-avec-rudder-sur-android
and this
http://lanyrd.com/2014/cfgmgmtcamp/scwggg/

the agent rudder for android is avaible ? or if only for test, we can
test it ?

Nicolas SCHONT
Responsable des infrastructures TICE
DSI, Production et Opérations
Tél.: 01 30 83 52 94
Tcp.: 01 30 83 48 46

Rectorat de Versailles • 3 boulevard de Lesseps • 78017 Versailles cedex •
http://www.ac-versailles.fr