[rudder-users] Rudder and android

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Thu Apr 3 12:30:32 CEST 2014

On 24/03/2014 14:16, nicolas schont wrote:
> hello
>
> I wished to know if it was possible to record, in Rudder, a computer
> with the fusioninventory module but without Cfengine part, for remote
> inventories of android clients with fusioninventory installed on ?
>
> thanks

Hi Nicolas,

sorry for the delay in the answer, it may have slipt through.

This should be possible, in theory, but we never tested it. You'd need
to use latest version of FusionInventory, and add some Rudder related
information on the computer.

However, please note that you won't be able to manage it if the Rudder
agent is not installed, and its compliance will always be 0% in the Webapp

Hope it helps,
Nicolas