[rudder-users] [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Upgrade bug on Rudder v2.7.1 *if* install history goes back to v2.3.*

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Thu Sep 5 14:13:36 CEST 2013

Hello Community,

A serious bug sneaked into the latest release of Rudder 2.7.1:If you
have been using the same installation of Rudder _since __v2__.3.__*__,_
an upgrade bug <http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/3905> will
throw an error during the upgrade of *rudder-webapp* to v2.7.*

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. We recommend that you wait for
the next minor release (2.7.2+) scheduled for tomorrow.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us on
IRC: #rudder-project or via the mailing list.

Regards,

Nicolas PERRON
Normation
87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France