[rudder-users] Rudder 2.7.1 available!

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Tue Sep 3 14:43:37 CEST 2013

Hi, dear community !

We are proud to announce the availability of a new version of Rudder: 2.7.1

The ChangeLog is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog27

This is a bug fix release in the 2.7 series and all installations of
2.7.x should be upgraded when possible. We have tested it thoroughly on
production systems and believe it to be free of any major bugs.
This version is not marked "stable", since it has not proven to be
reliable on production systems over time yet. The current "stable"
release is still 2.6.*.

Special thanks go out to the following individuals who invested time,
patience, testing, patches or bug reports to make this version of Rudder
better:
    Olivier Mauras
    Dennis Cabooter
    Michael Gliwinski (Henderson Group)
    Fabrice Flore-Thébault
    Jean Remond

As always, check out
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/Download/WebHome for
download links.

We are impatient to hear your feedback, be it comments on this list,
questions on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RudderProject), bug reports or
feature requests (or of course GitHub pull requests).

Have a good day!

Nicolas PERRON
Normation
87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France