[rudder-users] building rudder

Michael Gliwinski Michael.Gliwinski at henderson-group.com
Mon Jun 11 09:55:05 CEST 2012

On Friday 08 Jun 2012 15:23:20 Nicolas Perron wrote:
> I'm a little disappointed about this issue. It is normal that you can't
> get this file at this URL because you shouldn't have to download from
> this host.
>
> Can you tell us which package did you try to build when the error
> appears, please ?

Sorry, it was rudder-webapp.

> Did you only replace <put Rudder version...> by 2.4.0~alpha7 ?

Yes, that was the only thing.  I noticed it gets the sources from
http://www.rudder-project.org/archives/rudder-
sources-${RUDDER_VERSION_TO_PACKAGE}.tar.bz2 so I went over there and checked
available versions.  Anyway, this part (cd SOURCESS && make) seemed to work
OK, it only failed later during dpkg-buildpackage.

--
Michael Gliwinski
Henderson Group Information Services

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the email by anyone else is unauthorised.
When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed  in the governing client engagement leter or contract.
If you have received this email in error please notify support at henderson-group.com

John Henderson (Holdings) Ltd
Registered office: 9 Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT36 4RT.
Registered in Northern Ireland
Registration Number NI010588
Vat No.: 814 6399 12