[rudder-users] building rudder

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Fri Jun 8 16:23:20 CEST 2012

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to build rudder on ubuntu so I checked out the rudder-packages
> repo, updated <put Rudder version...> in makefiles to 2.4.0~alpha7, and ran
> `cd SOURCES && make`, which worked fine, however, when I'm doing dpkg-
> buildpackage, it's failing when trying to download
>
> http://nexus.normation.com/nexus/content/groups/public/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-
> ssh/1.0-beta-6/wagon-ssh-1.0-beta-6.pom
>
> When I try to wget that manually I also get connection refused.
>
> Connecting to nexus.normation.com|192.168.140.59|:80... failed: Connection
> refused.
>
> Is that host currently down?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael
Hi Michael,

I'm a little disappointed about this issue. It is normal that you can't
get this file at this URL because you shouldn't have to download from
this host.

Can you tell us which package did you try to build when the error
appears, please ?

Did you only replace <put Rudder version...> by 2.4.0~alpha7 ?

Thanks.

Nicolas PERRON
Normation
87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France