[rudder-announce] [Release] Rudder 6.1.0~rc4 is out!

Vincent Membré vincent at rudder.io
Thu Jun 11 17:07:57 CEST 2020

Dear Rudder community,

We are very proud to announce that we have just released a new version:
Rudder 6.1.0~rc4.

Rudder 6.1 improves and refines the new Rudder 6 features, but also
provides major improvements for policy modelization by introducing a new
hierarchic property system, extending node properties to global and
group properties.
Security-oriented features have been polished, with new operating
systems supported in the CIS plugin, redesigned interface for the
OpenSCAP plugin and better CVE fetching.
For a detailed list of features and changes, read the release notes.

This software is in beta status and contains several new features but we
have tested it and believe it to be free of any critical bugs.

The use on production systems is not encouraged at this time and is at
your own risk. However, we do encourage testing, and welcome all and any
feedback!

More details and installation/upgrade procedures can be found in the
changelog:
https://docs.rudder.io/changelogs/6.1/index.html

We look forward to your feedback on:
https://twitter.com/rudderio