[rudder-announce] End-of-life for Rudder 2.11.* - 10th September 2016

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Fri Aug 12 10:50:43 CEST 2016

Dear Rudder users,

Let me remind you that the maintenance end-of-life for the Rudder 2.11
branch is coming up soon.

Indeed, when Rudder 3.1 was promoted as extended support release (ESR),
in March 2016, we announced [1] that security corrections and bug fixes
would be provided on the 2.11.* series for a further 6 months, that is
until *10th September 2016*.

Until then, any security vulnerabilities will be corrected in a new version.

We recommend that any installations still using 2.11 be upgraded as soon
as possible to Rudder 3.1 (esr version) - or Rudder 3.2 (latest version)
if you want to enjoy our newest features.

Upgade documentation is available here:

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods on:

Best Regards,

*Logo Normation Vincent Membré*
/Developer / Release manager/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87, Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Phone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 00
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 10 14 76 78