- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub: jooooooon
- Registered on: 2009-08-26
- Last connection: 2017-05-23
- 17:10 Rudder Bug #3814: Attempting to install a non-existant package via yum should return an error (RHEL <= 5)
- According to Alexis this only happens on RHEL <= 5.
- 17:02 Rudder Bug #2411 (Rejected): CFEngine doesn't expireafter when installing a package
- Since #2478 was fixed, this no longer actually has any impact in Rudder. It may be of concern to plain CFEngine users...
- 16:59 Rudder Bug #1991 (Rejected): When a node has not a correct time configuration, the reports are not correct
- It is a documented prerequisite for Rudder that all nodes must have correctly configured clocks, and preferably a tig...
- 16:39 Rudder Bug #10751: incorrect reporting with partial runs
- Florian Heigl wrote:
> M| State Technique Component Key Messa...
- 12:30 Rudder Architecture #10004: Rudder Agent on ARM
- Hi! It's good to know there's interest for this agent - we will make sure to publish a testable package for Raspbian/...
- 10:39 Rudder Bug #10659: Node search input field are tiny and a nightmare to use
- Objectively, this does not *prevent* use, it hinders it, so changing severity to Minor. We must be careful not to abu...
- 00:33 Rudder Bug #10274: Weird appearance of sub section in doc in Rudder 4.x
- Sorry, this should still be assigned to Nico for feedback.
- 18:40 Rudder tools Bug #10650 (Pending release): Document where to get rudder-dev in the GitHub repo
- Applied in changeset commit:rudder-tools|909d64e55092b042e1a6c25cec397cd28c03e409.
- 18:38 Rudder tools Revision 909d64e5 (rudder-tools): Fixes #10650: Document where to get rudder-dev in the GitHub repo
- 17:37 Rudder Revision 00f83a6e (rudder-techniques): Merge branch 'branches/rudder/4.0' into branches/rudder/4.1
Also available in: Atom