- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub: jooooooon
- Registered on: 2009-08-26
- Last connection: 2018-02-08
- 15:12 Rudder User story #12099 (New): Improve formatting and clarify Windows plugin documentation
- The main documentation for installing and using the Windows DSC plugin for Rudder, currently at https://www.rudder-pr...
- 17:10 Rudder Bug #3814: Attempting to install a non-existant package via yum should return an error (RHEL <= 5)
- According to Alexis this only happens on RHEL <= 5.
- 17:02 Rudder Bug #2411 (Rejected): CFEngine doesn't expireafter when installing a package
- Since #2478 was fixed, this no longer actually has any impact in Rudder. It may be of concern to plain CFEngine users...
- 16:59 Rudder Bug #1991 (Rejected): When a node has not a correct time configuration, the reports are not correct
- It is a documented prerequisite for Rudder that all nodes must have correctly configured clocks, and preferably a tig...
- 16:39 Rudder Bug #10751: incorrect reporting with partial runs
- Florian Heigl wrote:
> M| State Technique Component Key Messa...
- 12:30 Rudder Architecture #10004: Rudder Agent on ARM
- Hi! It's good to know there's interest for this agent - we will make sure to publish a testable package for Raspbian/...
- 10:39 Rudder Bug #10659: Node search input field are tiny and a nightmare to use
- Objectively, this does not *prevent* use, it hinders it, so changing severity to Minor. We must be careful not to abu...
- 00:33 Rudder Bug #10274: Weird appearance of sub section in doc in Rudder 4.x
- Sorry, this should still be assigned to Nico for feedback.
- 18:40 Rudder tools Bug #10650 (Pending release): Document where to get rudder-dev in the GitHub repo
- Applied in changeset commit:rudder-tools|909d64e55092b042e1a6c25cec397cd28c03e409.
- 17:27 Rudder Bug #7622 (Pending release): Technique files contains UTF-8 chars (especially spaces)
- Applied in changeset commit:rudder-techniques|5f5cd2384f399257f489235e0e88753abc9e4692.
Also available in: Atom