- Email: email@example.com
- GitHub: fanf
- Registered on: 2009-07-13
- Last connection: 2018-06-19
- 00:25 Rudder Revision cc2789c1 (rudder): Merge branch 'branches/rudder/4.3'
- 00:24 Rudder Revision 9bf8649f (rudder): Merge branch 'branches/rudder/4.2' into branches/rudder/4.3
- 23:31 Rudder Revision df4babe2 (rudder): Merge branch 'branches/rudder/4.1' into branches/rudder/4.2
- 23:22 Rudder Bug #12719 (Pending release): Some reports are duplicated between agent and postgres leading to "unexpected" compliance
- Applied in changeset commit:rudder|953b8fc2ab056fb2b3200f1bac5ce95d7d2d1e7a.
- 23:20 Rudder User story #12203: Interface to manage ACL and user token for API authorization
- PR https://github.com/Normation/rudder-plugins/pull/43
- 23:05 Rudder Bug #12828 (New): Plugin API are not registered for ACL
- Not sure exactly how that works but with ACL enabled, I can't access a plugin API (good). But I don't see way to get ...
- 15:39 Rudder Revision 953b8fc2 (rudder): Fixes #12719: Some reports are duplicated between agent and postgres leading to \"unexpected\" compliance
- 15:22 Rudder Bug #12808: Rudder API for ACL is buggy
- PR https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1974
- 21:05 Rudder Bug #12808 (In progress): Rudder API for ACL is buggy
- To solve the parent task #12203, we need to be able to communicate back and forth API ACL information between Rudder ...
- 10:20 Rudder Bug #12797 (Pending release): API Authz plugin is not updated to last version of build system
- Applied in changeset commit:rudder-plugins|1dfe94dbac6fda024ede0d51feb4601f867cbc30.
Also available in: Atom