- Email: email@example.com
- GitHub: ncharles
- Registered on: 2009-07-13
- Last connection: 2018-04-20
- 18:02 Rudder Bug #12465 (Pending release): A rudder relay or server, with no nodes behind it, does not share ncf
- Applied in changeset commit:rudder-techniques|21b32dff691c602d4d8fdc743ed5d21fc600e64d.
- 10:40 Rudder Bug #12482: Error when upgrading from 4.1.11 to 4.2.5 on Debian 9
- Attaching failing files
- 10:20 Rudder Bug #12482: Error when upgrading from 4.1.11 to 4.2.5 on Debian 9
- it fails when executing the command: ...
- 10:14 Rudder Bug #12482 (New): Error when upgrading from 4.1.11 to 4.2.5 on Debian 9
- h3. Reason and workround:
The reason for this is that it may happens that your `/usr/share/ncf/tools/ncf.pyc` is ...
- 18:58 Rudder Bug #12477 (New): Expiration date selector for API account is too small
- see screenshot
- 18:55 Rudder Bug #12476 (New): Unhelpful log entry when enabling/disabling an API account
- I created an API acocunt via the web interface, and got the following logs when disbaling/enabling it:...
- 18:54 Rudder Bug #12475: Technique Inventory is deleted when upgrading from 4.1 to 4.3
- It seems to be caused by #12474
- 18:54 Rudder Bug #12474: root node disapeared while upgrading from 4.1 to 4.3 on debian 9
- it seems that i did not have correct inventory for this machine, so when upgrading, the root disapeared, and caught e...
- 18:45 Rudder Bug #12253: Missing perl module XML/TreePP.pm
- I just got the same when upgrading from 4.1 to 4.3 on debian9...
- 18:41 Rudder Bug #12475 (New): Technique Inventory is deleted when upgrading from 4.1 to 4.3
- When upgrading from 4.1 to 4.3, on debian 9, I get the following message...
Also available in: Atom