- 16:29 Rudder Bug #12101 (New): Escaping issue in Users Technique Parameter
There is a problem in the new Technique Parameters feature in version 4.3 beta
Parameters containing double...
- 14:21 Rudder User story #11746 (Rejected): Add a comment field to each trusted networks item
It would be nice to store a comment associated with each network items in the trusted list of general settings....
- 15:22 Rudder Bug #11737 (New): Windows VM on Redhat Openstack Nova compute QEMU virtual machines are seen as p...
I have Windows virtual machines (with DSC agent) on Redhat Openstack Nova compute considered as physical.
- 11:27 ncf User story #11607 (New): Add jinja filters for file templating
It would be nice to extend jinja2-templating with new filters like ansible filters http://docs.ansible.com/ans...
- 10:09 Rudder Bug #10265: Redhat Openstack Nova compute QEMU virtual machines are seen as physical
Debian 8 detected as Physical Machine with Rudder agent 4.1.6-jessie0 (CFEngine Core 3.10...
- 09:35 Rudder Bug #11336 (Released): Technique "Package sources and settings (APT)" does not support stretch
The "Automatically detect the distribution" option in "Package sources and settings (APT)" technique didn't wo...
- 09:30 Rudder Bug #11316: syntax error in lib common.sh
- Ok thanks Vincent
- 09:56 Rudder Bug #11316: syntax error in lib common.sh
Problem also present in Rudder agent version: 4.1.7~rc1~git201708290157-stretch0
- 09:44 Rudder Bug #11277: Bad documentation about roles may lead to upgrade failing
- It seems the problem is older than this upgrade.
My /opt/rudder/etc/rudder-web.properties was not well configured ...
- 15:16 Rudder Bug #11277 (New): Bad documentation about roles may lead to upgrade failing
I have an error when upgrading my rudder server from 4.1.3 to 4.1.6 on post upgrade script (/opt/rudder/bin/ru...
Also available in: Atom