- GitHub: aanriot
- Registered on: 2016-03-11
- Last connection: 2017-01-17
- 12:01 Rudder User story #9868: Node maintenance / deactivation switch
- Whoops, sorry.
Alexis MOUSSET wrote:
> That would indeed be useful, this is a very common usecase.
- 11:42 Rudder User story #9868 (Rejected): Node maintenance / deactivation switch
Sometimes, we have to switch some nodes in maintenance.
Could it be possible to have a such mode in the ...
- 09:10 Rudder Bug #9858: When upgrading Rudder, we get mails from cron saying "ok: Rudder agent check ran without errors."
- Thanks for the ticket Nicolas.
Nicolas CHARLES wrote:
> When we upgrade rudder-agent, the file /etc/cron.d/rudder...
- 17:05 Rudder Bug #9799 (Released): Grep error when running the agent
When running the agent, I get on some servers:...
- 16:28 Rudder Bug #9752: Compliance not computed because of duplicate entry in rudderproperties
- Several changes have been done when the platforms were setup, it's indeed probably something like this.
I think th...
- 15:48 Rudder Bug #9752: Compliance not computed because of duplicate entry in rudderproperties
It's probably a local issue, as I have 23 primary keys on the database of another Rudder instance, VS 21...
- 11:34 Rudder Bug #9752: Compliance not computed because of duplicate entry in rudderproperties
- I don't see any such constraint. I did this twice a few minutes ago:...
- 13:58 Rudder Bug #9691: Broken node.env variable in 4.0
Indeed, I have the same kind of output on Debian 8.
During the rendering, it leads to:...
- 15:58 Rudder User story #9578 (New): Ensure that python is present
We just triggered an issue which happens on minimalist systems (i.e. without Python), when you try to insta...
- 14:25 ncf User story #9576 (New): Ensure that the python-jinja2 library is present
At the moment, the rendering of a _Jinja2_ template fails on a server without _python-jinja2_.
Could it ...
Also available in: Atom