- GitHub: armeniaca
- Registered on: 2015-03-20
- Last connection: 2017-04-27
- Rudder (Reporter, 2015-06-15)
- 10:59 ncf User story #11610: file_copy_with_check
- 19:22 Rudder User story #4670: Allows inventories to be augmented by the user with custom properties
- Not sure that the merging on the key-value level should take place, it's hard to imagine an usecase where you want to...
- 13:03 Rudder User story #11631: Implement disable-flag for policy server policy copy for nodes
I am OK with a multi-state option, that defaults to "use cfengine" as long there is a state that "do nothing an...
- 15:02 Rudder Bug #10019: send-clean.sh blocks on inventory parsing error
- Florian found this as well: As soon you have 50 failed inventories, you get no inventory uploaded, because they get r...
- 13:44 Rudder Bug #11873: Opening and Closing components leaves a small gap between them
- If I close/open the Directive (one level up), it resets itself to @no-gap@.
- 12:15 Rudder Bug #11873 (New): Opening and Closing components leaves a small gap between them
- When opening a Rule and going to Compliance tab and looking at "Compliance by Directive", when first expanded, there ...
- 16:24 Rudder Bug #11854 (Pending release): Clarify support for SLES12 SP2 as Root Server
- According to the docs only SLES12 SP1 is in the supported list for a Rudder Root server:
> * Debian ...
- 10:30 Rudder Bug #11836: sharedfile_to_node reports repaired even if it fails
- Another "bug" (misbehavior) is that the sharefile_to_node is reporting "repaired" even if apache http/500 errors out,...
- 09:57 Rudder Bug #11836: sharedfile_to_node reports repaired even if it fails
- Setup is:
Rudder root 4.1.8 on sles11 (sp4) <-- Rudder node 4.1.8 on sles11 (sp4)
- 14:27 Rudder Bug #11836 (Pending release): sharedfile_to_node reports repaired even if it fails
- NCF sharedfile_to_node not working on cleanly installed 4.1.8 on SLES11.
See this trivial example:...
Also available in: Atom