- GitHub: armeniaca
- Registered on: 2015-03-20
- Last connection: 2017-04-27
- Rudder (Reporter, 2015-06-15)
- 19:13 Rudder Bug #11330: Inventory endpoint info api is reporting saturated off by one
- In #9976 the example shows saturated when both are equal:...
- 19:08 Rudder Bug #11330 (Released): Inventory endpoint info api is reporting saturated off by one
- I got this back from the API endpoint while testing the inventory uploader:...
- 12:04 Rudder User story #11257: Do not send inventory if a forwarder/uploader daemon exists
- I have never tried it, but there might be hidden race cases, which I simply did not want to debug if I did not need t...
- 17:55 Rudder User story #11259 (New): Add a way to keep in memory filters when we leave a page
- When you unselect "[x] Display Rules from subcategories" and leave the "Rules" page and return to it, it changes back...
- 16:23 Rudder User story #11257 (New): Do not send inventory if a forwarder/uploader daemon exists
- For implementing a custom inventory forwarder/uploader daemon, following code of the policy needs some additional cas...
- 16:03 Rudder User story #11248: Rudder must process inventories from unaccepted nodes immediatelly
- I might know something...
- 15:14 Rudder Bug #7777: Rudder-agent provides rudder-agent without a version
- Please note, that the line ...
- 16:26 Rudder User story #11238: Hardening TLS on SLES11
- How about creating an additional RPM for SLES11, which could be installed additionally for hardening?
- 12:26 Rudder User story #11238 (New): Hardening TLS on SLES11
- On a default installation of apache on SLES11, the security settings are pretty "relaxed", resulting in a massively p...
- 19:37 Rudder User story #11161: Share file from shared folder using relay rest api
- Why md5? the whole world is deprecating md5 for usecases like identifying file content...
Also available in: Atom