- GitHub: armeniaca
- Registered on: 2015-03-20
- Last connection: 2018-04-20
- Rudder (Reporter, 2015-06-15)
- 12:20 Rudder User story #12508 (Pending release): Have a daemon forward the inventories instead of the agent's run
- Applied in changeset rudder-tools:commit:rudder-tools|89c9242e2314b9d2c463a0f088a409753cd7d7d4.
- 09:30 Rudder Bug #12539: Upgrading from a SP'ed SLES to a GA keeps the Service Pack field
- Either you could remove the SP-Info if there is none in the inventory or the inventory could send @<SERVICE_PACK>0</S...
- 09:21 Rudder Bug #12539 (New): Upgrading from a SP'ed SLES to a GA keeps the Service Pack field
- We've had a Server we tested SLES15 Beta, which was before that a SLES12 SP2.
The inventories looked before/after ...
- 11:36 Rudder Bug #12512: Buttons don't follow a straight design
- My biggest confusion were the gray buttons "hidden" next to the filter part, I had to look approx for 10 seconds to f...
- 19:24 Rudder Bug #12512 (Pending release): Buttons don't follow a straight design
- At 4.3.0.rc3:
The Node management -> Search nodes has it's "Create node group from this query" on the left side an...
- 17:19 Rudder User story #12508: Have a daemon forward the inventories instead of the agent's run
- PR https://github.com/Normation/rudder-tools/pull/370
- 16:46 Rudder tools Revision 89c9242e (rudder-tools): Fixes #12508: Add inventory daemon for uploads
- 12:53 Rudder User story #12508 (Pending release): Have a daemon forward the inventories instead of the agent's run
- Due the relatively slow frequency of the agent's run (5min), each level of additional relay will add worst case addit...
- 15:08 Rudder Bug #12496 (New): rudder-keys change-key needs full path
- The usage says:...
- 14:47 Rudder User story #12495 (New): Make "rudder agent" capable of configuring the agent
- Currently if you install a rudder-agent, you need to set the policy server by echoing the value to a non-existent fil...
Also available in: Atom