- Registered on: 2014-09-18
- Last connection: 2017-08-28
- Rudder (Reporter, 2015-01-02)
- 13:05 Rudder User story #11301: missing memory variable
- for example "hugepage" calculation for "Oracle Server":https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e10839/appi_vl...
- 17:18 Rudder User story #11301 (New): missing memory variable
for some configurations it's necessary to add the systems memory or a fraction.
- 23:03 Rudder Question #9679: Support systemd-logger (journald) in rudder-agent
- Hi Francois,
I was thinking about "systemd-journal-upload"  to submit the logfiles to the master.
- 17:34 Rudder Bug #9694 (Released): IPv6 Address isn't displayed
the inventory get the IPv6 address but rudder doesn't display the IP address in the "Network interfaces".
- 16:53 Rudder User story #9693 (New): Enable IPv6 for cf-serverd
I've enabled a IPv6 network in the allowed hosts, but the "cf-serverd" still seems to listen only on IPv4.
- 00:25 Rudder Bug #9683 (Rejected): Missing dependency on rsyslog-module-pgsql in rudder-reports
in the "rudder-reports" is a missing dependence for "rsyslog-module-pgsql". If this is not installed you didn'...
- 16:25 Rudder Question #9679: Support systemd-logger (journald) in rudder-agent
- 14:00 Rudder Question #9679 (Resolved): Support systemd-logger (journald) in rudder-agent
are there some plans to add "systemd-logger" (journald) as supported system log service into the rudder-agent?...
- 21:37 Rudder Bug #9674 (Released): Wrong group parameter during installation of rudder-webapp
- During the installation of the rudder-webapp on SuSE. The script displays the following error.
System: openSuSE Le...
- 16:15 Rudder User story #8076 (Released): rudder agent status/start/stop
maybe this would be a useful feature to implement a "status" into the `rudder` command.
So all relevant comma...
Also available in: Atom