- Registered on: 2014-08-07
- Last connection: 2017-12-07
- Rudder (Reporter, 2014-08-11)
- 19:25 Rudder Bug #7381: Process management issues on nodes hosting LXC containers
I wanted to report on CentOS7 it's now easily possible (after a few hours of failed attempts) to identify if...
- 16:02 Rudder Bug #10019: send-clean.sh blocks on inventory parsing error
- I found something, not exactly the same.
The inventory processing aborts once an exit 1 is propagated from send_cl...
- 20:06 Rudder User story #11631: Implement disable-flag for policy server policy copy for nodes
- We just had a short discussion about this.
I'd recommend a setting instead of a switch, so that multiple transfer mo...
- 15:59 Rudder Bug #11722 (New): Agent run interval on relays
- I just noticed, the GUI setting in Node -> Settings allows configuring the run interval for relay agents.
AFAIK for ...
- 15:54 Rudder Bug #11721: cf-served seems to not work in audit mode
- clarification: I don't know the exact reason of the cf-served problem since it doesnt happen if i run it manually.
- 15:53 Rudder Bug #11721 (New): cf-served seems to not work in audit mode
I wasn't aware that the global audit mode setting also affects rudder server components.
(yes, it has global ...
- 15:50 Rudder Bug #11720 (New): policy generation failure via rudder-reload-cf-served if PATH is restricted.
- I just switched our master to enforcing mode (because otherwise cf-served seems to not run)
Policy generation fail...
- 17:26 Rudder Bug #11622 (Rejected): "rudder agent update" always displays success message, even if update failed
- If a node is able to access the system policy but not it's own:
It's still saying, at the same time, that the upda...
- 15:31 Rudder User story #11618: Node properties local override
- I'm not sure I understand the example well enough.
Is it really supposed to move "property_key1" to "property_key2"
- 13:50 Rudder Bug #11613: generic_variable_definition inserts spaces in multi lined values
- it is my understanding that this use was never indented.
now the question is if it would be possible to fix it to ac...
Also available in: Atom