- Registered on: 2014-08-08
- Last connection: 2018-06-05
- Rudder (Reporter, 2014-08-11)
- 12:25 ncf Bug #12740 (New): Make conditionals visible / Make used classes visible
I already suggested this a few times, and you also agreed times it would be useful. But probably there's no ...
- 12:18 ncf User story #12739 (New): Split input words when searching for method/technique
currently the search in NCF is string-based:
I.e. if I search for
"config flo" It'll find things called
- 16:12 Rudder Bug #8618: Unsupported key types are silently ignored in ssh key management technique
- it would appear that the bugfix now reads the former comment field as the key type.
[2018-04-12 22:07:20+0800] N: ...
- 22:41 ncf Bug #12379: Jinja2 templating: Shows error in output even when successful
- That's all. Please let me know if you also get that line saying
@R: Templating error:
rudder info: Deleted ...
- 22:40 ncf Bug #12379: Jinja2 templating: Shows error in output even when successful
- the node property "sshgroups" which is being read contains:
- 22:27 ncf Bug #12379: Jinja2 templating: Shows error in output even when successful
- 22:27 ncf Bug #12379 (Released): Jinja2 templating: Shows error in output even when successful
- So, seems I found a little danger thing here:
No, this is not about my data.
Yes, this is about ...
- 17:45 ncf User story #9576: Ensure that the python-jinja2 library is present
- make it a -recommend for the package?
- Through a promise, when it's needed.
should at least be automatic: IF a...
- 15:43 Rudder Bug #12155: Detection of minicurl and https is done in conflicting ways
- Yeah I also think this is the way that helps Rudder the most, but a hard curl depedency could get the same result.
- 15:37 Rudder Bug #12155: Detection of minicurl and https is done in conflicting ways
- Thanks for the clarification, this helps a lot.
For my own case, I've asked if they can include curl in the OS and...
Also available in: Atom