- Registered on: 2014-08-08
- Last connection: 2018-09-05
- Rudder (Reporter, 2014-08-11)
- 23:06 Rudder User story #13665 (New): node search data augmentation
- I would like to be able to search based on data that is not in LDAP currently, but known to rudder.
It could be stor...
- 14:13 Rudder Bug #8617: nfs client writes invalid (working) fstab entry
- maybe this could be solved before it hits 2 years?
- 22:28 Rudder Bug #13406 (New): Race condition on reinstall of packages triggers re-conversion of old LDAP BDB files to LMDB
Conditions are still unknown, end result is kinda unfavourable, or in other words, fatal (from data loss of rudder ...
- 12:25 ncf Bug #12740 (New): Make conditionals visible / Make used classes visible
I already suggested this a few times, and you also agreed times it would be useful. But probably there's no ...
- 12:18 ncf User story #12739 (New): Split input words when searching for method/technique
currently the search in NCF is string-based:
I.e. if I search for
"config flo" It'll find things called
- 16:12 Rudder Bug #8618: Unsupported key types are silently ignored in ssh key management technique
- it would appear that the bugfix now reads the former comment field as the key type.
[2018-04-12 22:07:20+0800] N: ...
- 22:41 ncf Bug #12379: Jinja2 templating: Shows error in output even when successful
- That's all. Please let me know if you also get that line saying
@R: Templating error:
rudder info: Deleted ...
- 22:40 ncf Bug #12379: Jinja2 templating: Shows error in output even when successful
- the node property "sshgroups" which is being read contains:
- 22:27 ncf Bug #12379: Jinja2 templating: Shows error in output even when successful
- 22:27 ncf Bug #12379 (Released): Jinja2 templating: Shows error in output even when successful
- So, seems I found a little danger thing here:
No, this is not about my data.
Yes, this is about ...
Also available in: Atom