- Registered on: 2014-08-04
- Last connection: 2014-10-21
- Rudder (Reporter, 2014-08-11)
- 17:39 Rudder Bug #5509: No groups directory in /var/rudder/configuration-repository
- Actually except the git status I haven't noticed anything, groups and categories are still present in the webui.
- 14:19 Rudder Bug #5509: No groups directory in /var/rudder/configuration-repository
- rpm -qa|grep -i rudder
- 17:31 Rudder User story #5529 (New): 'Last seen' value of a node is not included in API get node details
- There is 'lastInventoryDate', is it possible to add 'lastSeenDate' ?
- 11:16 Rudder Bug #5509: No groups directory in /var/rudder/configuration-repository
- Here's the step I did to reproduce the problem:
# Utilities -> Archive -> Archive groups
the directory groups/ se...
- 10:18 Rudder Bug #5509 (Released): No groups directory in /var/rudder/configuration-repository
- The groups directory is absent and there is a lot of pending changes not commited to git:...
- 09:46 ncf Bug #5444: Inconsistency between advertised error class definition and actual class definition, a...
- It seems that bundle agent rudder_common_reports_generic in rudder_stdlib still checks for _error suffix
- 15:24 Rudder Bug #5419 (Released): FusionInventory version check not handling version number correctly
- This was observed with rudder-agent-thin-2.11.2.release-1.FC.18.i386, but I think is present in all rudder-agent-thin...
- 18:04 Rudder User story #5352: Into a metadata.xml, possiblity to make reference into an SELECT tag from an IN...
- It would be even better like this:...
Also available in: Atom