Put in bold rule form's required fields label
In Rudder, put in bold labels means their fields are required. This is not respected in the Rules page so we should fix that.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1439
Updated by Anonymous 11 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom