Users with "node_all" security role can not change Agent Policy Mode
Web - Nodes & inventories
I have users with those roles : node_all,group_read,configuration_read,rule_read,directive_read,technique_read
Despite "node_all" role and "allow override" in global settings, users can not change Agent Policy Mode on nodes.
Adding "administration_read" role let users change Agent Policy Mode.
It seems that this behaviour appears after upgrading to rudder server 4.0.2.
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Priority changed from N/A to 1
- Target version set to 4.0.3
Indeed you should be able to change the state of the node policy mode without being able to "read_administation" if you can modify nodes
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1509
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.3 and 4.1.0~beta3 which were released today.
- Found in version (s) 4.0.2 added
- Found in version(s) old deleted (
Bug is still present in 4.1.3 and workaround with "administration_read" does not work
Also available in: Atom