User story #9899
User story #9698: Import node properties from external data sources
User story #9700: API Rest to define Data sources
Change format of time duration in datasource Rest API
current answer format of datasource use the following ofrmat for duration:
"updateTimeout" : "5 minutes"
to match Scala duration pattern, but this pattern is quite broken:
does not accept "1 hour 5 minutes"
accept "60 minutes", but will return "1 hour", which is a mess to parse and analyse
puting an integer here as minutes of the duration is a better idea to me
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1424
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom