User story #9898
User story #9698: Import node properties from external data sources
404 on request should empty the properties on Node
Web - Config management
Currently an error is raised when a 404 is met when updating a datasource for a Node, and data for this node are kept in properties
We should change to behavior to delete properties on that node.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1423
Shouldn't it be configurable ? Like if for some reason the CMDB is in maintenance and doesn't answer, it will purge all properties and generate invalid policies.
Is it really what we want by default??
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom