User story #9891
Automatically set year in Rudder interface at build time
Curently we set the version in the sources but the date is hardcoded.
We should make it dynamic.
The tag to use is:
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Target version changed from 4.0.3 to 4.1.0~beta2
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1471
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom