User story #9707: Add a Relay API: share files between nodes, launch run on remote run behind relay
New system variables
Web - Config management
We need 4 new system variables: SUB_NODES_NAME, SUB_NODES_ID, SUB_NODES_KEYHASH, SUB_NODES_SERVER
They will be defined for every root_server or relay_server and contain all host that are below those server recursively.
So they wil include relays and nodes below relays that are below them.
- SUB_NODES_NAME : hostname
- SUB_NODES_ID : node UUID
- SUB_NODES_KEYHASH : node's public key hash in the form 'type:value', example: sha1:da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709
- SUB_NODES_SERVER : the node's policy server
- Status changed from New to In progress
What should be the format of these variables?
Are they string template lists? Or already formatted string ?
It should be the same format as MANAGED_NODES_NAME and MANAGED_NODES_ID, ie lists with the same ordering
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1391
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom