User story #9658
Warn the user when he tries to use long arguments with rudder agent
It is has to keep compatibility with shells and have long arguments.
However the user can be surprised.
So we should detect -- in the command line and produce a warning if one is found.
Do not stop since it can be valid.
#4 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/104
#5 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-agent|56d0cca338eb9cafe7d6dd8a39e9cea3f8fd3692.