User story #9637
Rudder error pages should not change transport
404 and 503 pages always redirect to https
They should not.
They should already have had a redirect on the page they were accessing.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1366
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from rudder error pages should not change transport to Rudder error pages should not change transport
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.1, 3.1.16 and 3.2.10 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom