fusion agent fail to build on ubuntu 16
This is a dependency used by Test::Script that doesn't seem to be used.
03:51:37 Fetching file:///usr/src/rudder-packages/package/SOURCES/files/Test-Script-1.07.tar.gz ... OK
03:51:37 Configuring Test-Script-1.07 ... OK
03:51:37 ==> Found dependencies: IPC::Run3
03:51:37 ! Finding IPC::Run3 on cpanmetadb failed.
03:51:37 Fetching http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/R/RJ/RJBS/IPC-Run3-0.048.tar.gz ... OK
03:51:37 Configuring IPC-Run3-0.048 ... OK
03:51:37 Building and testing IPC-Run3-0.048 for IPC::Run3 ... FAIL
03:51:37 ! Installing IPC::Run3 failed. See /usr/src/rudder-packages/.cpanm/build.log for details.
03:51:37 ! Bailing out the installation for Test-Script-1.07. Retry with --prompt or --force.
03:51:37 debian/rules:18: recipe for target 'configure-stamp' failed
#2 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1130
#3 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|6fcdc7388a63f1342ce6a6451b14aa95aefc5169.
#4 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released