Node properties update doesn't invalidate node configuration hash
Web - Config management
If node properties are updated, and the properties are not used in a directive, then the node configuration hash is not updated. This is problematic because it means that the file .../properties.d/properties.json is not correctly synch with the real node properties.
Merge pull request #1284 from fanf/bug_9402/node_properties_update_doesn_t_invalidate_node_configuration_hash
Fixes #9402: Node properties update doesn't invalidate node configuration hash
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1284
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.1, 3.1.16 and 3.2.10 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom